If after reading this notice you have questions, please contact us at:
- (208) 734-8671
- or write to:
- Tracey O’Donnell
- Snake River Federal Credit Union
- 2361 Orchard Dr E, Twin Falls, ID 83301
Information We Collect About You
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, as permitted by law.
Parties Who Receive Information From Us
We may disclose non-public personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as mortgage service companies
- Non-financial companies, such as consumer reporting agencies, and government agencies
Disclosure of Information About Former Members
If you terminate your membership with Snake River Federal Credit Union, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as may be permitted or required by law.
How We Protect your InformationWe restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, or procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
What Members Can Do to Help
Snake River Federal Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy of the members. Members can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account number, plastic card numbers, PINs (personal identification number) or passwords. Never keep your PIN with your card, which can provide free access to your accounts if you card is lost or stolen.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you explaining that the call is on behalf of the credit union and asks for your account number, you should beware. Official credit union staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
- Keep your information with us current. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately.
- Let us know if you have questions. Please do not hesitate to call us – we are here to serve you!